Our Vista Dental Office
We are located right off the 78, at the Civic Center Dr. exit. Our Vista office is situated near the lovely Brengle Terrace Park. It is a great place to bring your family before or after a dental appointment! If you’re in the area and looking for something to do, we recommend checking out Downtown Vista. It is a popular spot among Vista locals and boasts great eateries and breweries.
Driving Directions From San Marcos To Our Vista Office
You can reach our office from San Marcos is by taking California State Route 78 West:
- Begin by getting on CA-78 West at the freeway entrance nearest you.
- Take Exit 7 for Civic Center Drive.
- Turn right from Exit 7 to enter Civic Center Drive. You will stay on Civic Center Drive for about 1.2 miles.
- Turn right onto E. Vista Way, near Wildwood Park. Continue following E. Vista Way for about 0.5 miles. Our office is located on the right side of E. Vista Way. Turn right after Calvary Chapel Vista, but before the 7-Eleven, then follow this road until you see our office on the right. We are located in Suite A.
If you have any questions or need assistance finding us, feel free to call our office in Vista at (760) 724-1011, and we will gladly help you find your way!
The Services You Know and Love
Whether you come to our Vista or Escondido location, you will always find the same great quality of care and effective treatments. We provide:
- Cosmetic Treatments – If you are looking to improve your smile, we can help you achieve the smile of your dreams. We do everything from whitening and veneers to complete cosmetic makeovers. Come in for a consultation today!
- Digital Dentistry – At our offices, we use the latest technology to ensure you stay comfortable during every visit. Plus with digital imaging and intra-oral cameras, we are able to provide more precise diagnoses for accurate, effective treatment.
- Dental Emergencies – If you are experiencing a dental emergency do not hesitate to come in for an emergency appointment! If possible, we prefer that you call ahead and let us know what your emergency is so we can prepare for your arrival, but we also accept walk-ins if necessary.
You’re in Good Hands
Dr. Hope is a qualified, experienced dentist who is committed to continuing education and continually improving his practice. This allows him to deliver the best dental care possible for the health, comfort, and long-term wellness of his patients. Dr. Hope has achieved the titles of FAGD- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry and FICOI- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantology.